by | | Ancaster History
by | | Ancaster History
by | | Ancaster History
by | | Ancaster History
There was a hotel on the south-west corner of Wilson Street East and Academy Street from 1832. It burned down in 1878 and was rebuilt. The owner, John Crann, leased it to his son-in-law, Edward Henderson, who named it Henderson’s Hotel and opened it on May 22,...
by | | Ancaster History
This house is located at 340-342 Wilson Street East in Ancaster.It is now a two-storey, double frame house.It was originally a single house and store built by James Wilson.He came to Ancaster from Ireland with his wife in 1846.He and his sons later (James T. Wilson...